LOVE EVERMORE

 This poem was written in my most fragile state for the strongest woman I know. Losing her was the most heartwrenching experience of my life and I wish that no one goes through it, however, life must carry on but that doesn't mean we will ever forget them. 

...........................................................................................................................


LOVE EVERMORE


You have fought too much,

you have had too much pain,

and even though,

I hate myself for thinking so,

It's time for you to rest.


I can't think of you without letting myself weep,

but for now, I must bear the helpless nights without any sleep.

For I know one day I will get better

and that day I will look up to the sky with a smile

but waiting for that day is the most agonizing wait of my life.


Even when you're not here 

you would bless my life and rid it of remorse.

For I know your love is Evermore.



~ Ananya Singhal

         1|6|21


Comments

  1. This makes me miss her even more but yes the beautiful memories we shared with her is our priceless treasure . May the time heal you and us all . Lots of love and blessings always 🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts